Monday, May 27, 2013

twenty-one

Nordstrom dress, Forever 21 denim jacket, H&M necklace, Kate Spade handbag

Every year, I pick out a "birthday outfit" with accessories and shoes to match weeks before May 22nd comes around. This year was the first time I had absolutely no time to pick an outfit! But by a surprising coincidence, the gifts that I was so lucky to receive from my friends and family all came together to create this casual and colorful outfit. My favorite color combination--coral and mint--was perfect for a a warm spring birthday and a morning of browsing Fashion Island and eating my favorite waffles at La Pain Quotidien.  

I spent the day eating, shopping, and eating some more (of course). I am so blessed to have to have so many loving people in my life who made me feel like a princess last week. From surprise dinners to unexpected gifts, I cannot show how thankful and fortunate I am to have you all in my life. 





No comments:

Post a Comment