Monday, June 10, 2013

Gray Pants

Forever 21 Lace Peplum Top and necklace, H&M gray skinnies, Steve Madden clutch, Rock and Republic pumps, Kate Spade gold watch

With Graduation right around the corner, I have been completely swamped with final papers and assignments for this final quarter at UCI. So basically, blue jeans and cotton t-shirts have been my wardrobe staple lately. I wore this blue and gray ensemble the night of my birthday for a dinner at Sol, a fancy Mexican restaurant. Since then, these pants have become a new favorite. I never thought gray jeans could be so versatile, but I've worn them to meetings, concerts, and out to dinner multiple times, and I just can't get enough of them. Worn with darker colors they are perfect for the evening, and with a white button down and a colorful heel, they are completely appropriate for a day of meetings and errands. 

I still can't believe I'm graduating next week. I'm looking forward to going dress shopping. Yes, I still don't have a dress. or shoes. Impulse buys will be my favorite this week. Or anytime, really.  








No comments:

Post a Comment