Monday, May 6, 2013

Maxis in Mint

Forever 21 dress and earrings, Abercrombie and Fitch denim jacket, Love Culture bag

I have a weakness for maxi dresses. And the color mint. So, obviously this dress had to come home with me last Thursday. I love how versatile it is; I wore it casual for a day of shopping and family time, but I'm also planning to dress it up with a white blazer and some heels soon. 

It's pouring rain this morning, and I'm reminiscing back to this flowy maxi dress (if four days ago counts as reminiscing) and the 85 degree weather that I was so ungrateful for at the time. We always just want what we can't have. Except I wanted the dress, and now I have it. So I guess I can't really complain.

Appreciate all the good you have while you have it :) Happy Monday! 
   






No comments:

Post a Comment