Monday, May 13, 2013

Back to Basics

Forever 21 blouse, Charlotte Russe blazer, Foreign Exchange skinnies, Target blush pumps, Steve Madden purse

Sometimes the most appealing outfit is the most basic outfit. A breezy printed blouse, dark wash jeans, and a fitted blazer make for the most comfortable yet still put-together ensemble. This outfit took me from class, to a quick lunch, and then to a fun dinner with friends at my favorite restaurant. This top was a gift to me on my 19th birthday, and I am still in love with it. I have worn it in so many different ways! The white blazer was also a gift on my birthday last year--from myself. Who says you can't treat yourself?

I'm looking forward to the light at the end of this I-have-to-write-five-papers-this-week tunnel. I'm having a good Monday so far; hope you all are too!

xoxo, Iman





No comments:

Post a Comment