Friday, May 10, 2013

Citrus

Zara hot pink skinnies, H&M blouse, Charlotte Russe necklace, JustFab bag

I have been searching for this J.Crew-inspired necklace everywhere, so when I finally found it at Charlotte Russe, I was beyond excited. The color, size, and price were all so perfect! This morning, I built my entire outfit around the necklace, and when I put it all together, all I could think of were oranges and grapefruit. All I need now is some yellow sandals for a touch of lemon. The vibrant coral and pink just reminded me of citrus. This calls for a trip to the farmer's market for some fresh fruit. Or a glass of orange juice will have to do for now. 

On another bright note, I posted three times this week! This makes me so happy, because it was my original goal when I started my blog to post at least three times a week. Seems like May has good things in store!

Happy Friday, and have a good weekend!

xoxo, Iman 





No comments:

Post a Comment