Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mint

Forever 21 Blouse, Zara mint skinnies, Charlotte Russe bracelet, Fossil watch, Blush boutique bag

I've worn this outfit several times before, so I couldn't believe that I hadn't featured it on the blog earlier! I love peach and mint together, and this is really my go-to outfit when I don't know what to wear. When paired with flats, it's comfortable enough for class, but with some heels and a carry-all bag, it's perfect for a day of meetings. After a weekend full of meetings and events, a little gelato break was well-deserved and much-needed. 

We took a spontaneous trip to Laguna Beach on Sunday and stopped at Gelato Paradiso while we were there. The gelato was delicious and refreshing on such a beautiful day. I usually get cookies and cream or cookie dough, so my friends were surprised when I ordered mint chip. I told them I was being adventurous, but we both knew I just wanted my ice cream to match my pants.  





No comments:

Post a Comment