Monday, March 31, 2014

Polka Dots and Pleats

Forever 21 skirt and sweater, Target tote, Ruche shoes, Francesca's necklace

Writer's Block? Yes, it exists. For example, right now when I literally can't think of anything to write. Maybe it's because it's Monday, maybe it's because I haven't had breakfast yet. But today, I'll just leave you wishing you a positive start into the second quarter of the year. Yes, you heard that right. We are already a quarter of the way done with 2014. Blew your mind? Mine too.





I had been searching for a pleated maxi skirt everywhere, and when I found this one at Forever 21, I knew I couldn't leave without it. It's feminine, pretty, and easily paired with so many things. I wore it for the first time in Las Vegas a few weeks ago with a basic t-shirt and a leather bomber jacket=my favorite combo. This time, I paired it with a chunky sweater and necklace to match. How would you style a pleated maxi? Share in the comments below!

Also, special shout out to my co-worker Leeda of At This Volume for taking these shots!
blog sig tiny photo blogsig100_zps744cf278.png

2 comments:

  1. ill tell you again: i LOVE this look! p.s. lets take photos more often!

    --Leeds
    at this volume

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Leeda!! Thanks for taking pics! Let's take more next week?? :)

      Delete