Monday, March 3, 2014

Sparkly Simple Nothings

My day planner for 2014

On my drive back to my apartment last night, I was lucky enough to see the Disney Land fireworks show. It was brief, since I was driving past them (and had to keep my eyes on the road), but there's something about these loud, colorful bursts of light that never fails to make me smile. It's almost as if those 10 minutes of the fireworks show drown out everything else, and remind you that there are still bright and happy things in life. 

So, inspired by the glittering lights in the sky (and the Oscars last night of course), I decided to share some of my current favorite sparkly things, since there is never a such thing as too much sparkle!

And since it's Monday, and we all need a little extra inspiration, my (and the rest of the internet's) current fav quote: 

"No matter where you're from, your dreams are valid" ~Lupita Nyong'o, Oscars 2014


Clutches and weddings: 2 sparkly things I can't get enough of

Gold glitter die-cut letters showing my sentiments for these bright lipsticks- Can you tell I'm ready for Spring?!

This necklace that I somehow manage to match with everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment