Monday, June 30, 2014

The Fourth + 20% off



Ruche Skirt and Sandals, H&M top and sunglasses, Target tote, Kate Spade Live Colofully perfume

Independence Day usually means patriotic colors, a long-awaited 3-day weekend, and, of course, BBQ. This year, we had our share of BBQs a weekend early with our closest friends and family. I don't know what it is about burgers and corn on the cob that brings about such a fun and summery atmosphere, but hey, I'm not complaining. Honestly, I could eat burgers (and pizza) for the rest of my life. My favorite? Anything spicy with lots of avocado and olives. How about you? 

PS. It's barely 9:30am, but can you tell I'm already hungry? 





Midi skirts are huge right now, and I'm in love with this one from Shopruche.com! It was the perfect base for a July 4th inspired look. Paired with a basic striped tee and my new favorite wedges (also from Shopruche.com), it's easy to take from work to the weekend. 

Love this look? Get the skirt, sandals, and lots of other great pieces for 20% off sitewide on Shopruche.com with my code: IMAN20. Valid until 7/31! 

Enjoy shopping and the short work week! 


blog sig tiny photo blogsig100_zps744cf278.png

1 comment: