Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Transitional

Old Navy T-shirt, H&M jeans and blazer, Target shoes and tote

It's been a while since I've shared a new outfit post! I finally had a chance to get a quick photoshoot in a couple weeks ago! This has been my transitional Spring outfit. Since the weather has been pretty unpredictable, the blazer and graphic t-shirt combo is so easy for the 90 degree days in March or the chillier evenings. Plus, I love t-shirts with positive messages that keep me going all day!

Also, these nude open toe booties are my absolute favorite purchase of the season. They basically make any outfit look put-together, and several random people on the street have stopped me to tell me they love my shoes. The best part: they are from Target!! I'm pretty sure I raved about them in my Travel Must Haves post, but they are worth talking about again!

A little catch up on my life: 
  • February and March were extremely busy months in planning our engagement party! I can't believe it's almost April. Check out some sneak peeks of photos on my Instagram from the party!
  • Wedding season has officially begun! And even though it's not our wedding that is being planned (yet), it's still fun to start gathering inspiration and ideas!
  • I wore white pants last week, and I'm so glad that it's finally that time of year again to start pulling out my spring and summer clothes!






blog sig tiny photo blogsig100_zps744cf278.png

No comments:

Post a Comment