Monday, August 5, 2013

Changes

H&M cropped pants and blazer, blouse c/o Charlotte Russe, Target tote, Cathy Jean wedges, Michael Kors watch

It's already August, and I don't know where the year has gone! 2013 is flying by, and life is moving on so quickly. There are lots of big changes coming my way in the next few months, and I'm hoping that I can face them with a strong mind and heart.  

I love this wrap blouse from Charlotte Russe--and not just because of the polka dots! It's comfortable and flowy, and I can dress it up with a fitted blazer or wear it casual with a colorful and loose cardigan! I'm excited to wear it with boots and scarf in the fall too. There's only about a month of summer left, so I'm savoring the last few days of warm weather before scarves and sweaters start replacing my sandals and t-shirts!





2 comments:

  1. Loved the blue blazar and the whole outfit! :) I'd definitely wear something like this! :)

    ReplyDelete