Monday, July 22, 2013

Airport Style

H&M striped top, blazer, and sunglasses, Foreign Exchange jeans, Charlotte Russe necklace, Tory Burch flats, Kate Spade bag and gold watch

I call this my travel outfit. Skinny jeans, a boyfriend blazer, and polished flats. I wore it to the airport a few weekends ago to see off two of my good friends who were moving overseas for a few years. I guess the ride to the airport and back counts as traveling, right? I love looking at "airport style." I mean, who doesn't want to travel comfortably while looking chic? Now, I just need a place to go! 

I had actually left my house without a necklace on. On our way back from the airport, we made a quick stop at the Topanga Mall, and of course, I couldn't come out empty-handed! The necklace matched perfectly with my handbag, so I just couldn't resist!






No comments:

Post a Comment