Friday, August 30, 2013

Back to School: Transitions

Berry Blazer and stripe blouse c/o Charlotte Russe, H&M white jeans, Ruche green handbag, Rock & Republic white pumps, Target sandals, Tory Burch cuff, Kate Spade watch 

I'm totally obsessed with this berry colored blazer. I know, I say that about a lot of things, but this time I'm serious. It's the perfect transition piece between summer to fall. And it matched with this velvet couch. I mean, what more could you ask for? Here I've worn it with bright white pants, but I can't wait to style it with darker denim and boots as it starts to cool down.

Speaking of transitions, this outfit is great from class to the office. Wear it with cute flats or sandals for a morning of trekking across campus, and swap for a pair of heels when you're headed to your internship or job! Plus, this green structured tote (my new favorite impulse buy!) is the most ideal size for a laptop, a planner and--you know me--a snack!

Speaking of more transitions, I'm moving out of my apartment of 2 1/2 years tomorrow. And I haven't packed up a single thing. Not even a blazer. Which is a problem considering half of my closet is blazers... Oh the predicaments of a style blogger--that should be a blog in itself. Wish me luck guys, and have a good weekend!





1 comment: