Monday, July 8, 2013

Weekend Wear

Kohl's polka dot chambray, H&M white jeans and sunglasses, Old Navy flats, Forever 21 earrings, Michael Kors white watch

I wore this outfit last week for a day of full of shopping, eating, and movies. I'm pretty sure it was a Tuesday, but I woke up thinking it was a weekend. I even had brunch on said Tuesday afternoon. The days all seem to blend together in the summer, and every day feels like Saturday, so why not dress (and eat) like it? White pants, breezy button downs, and colorful flats have been my go-to weekend wear this summer. Or everyday wear, I guess, since I apparently can't tell the difference between Tuesdays and Saturdays anymore. 

On a side note, this chambray is my new favorite top and it matches with just about everything! I have been looking for the perfect chambray for as long as I can remember. When I found this one with tiny white dots--well, you know me and polka dots-- it had to come home with me. 

Happy Monday everyone! Is it the weekend yet??






No comments:

Post a Comment