Friday, July 12, 2013

Polka Dot Pants


H&M white blouse and sunglasses, Gap cropped polkadot skinnies, Target sandals, Michael Kors watch

You guys know I love colored pants. And polka dots. So finding these peach polka dot pants (try saying that five times fast) was the best thing that happened to me last week. I've already worn them twice, and I am so excited to wear them for the rest of the summer. These photos are actually from July 4th weekend. We spent a few days barbecuing and relaxing in Pismo Beach and Santa Barbara with friends and food, two of my favorite things. 

On another happy note, I hit 100 "likes" on my Polka Dots and Purses Facebook Page today! I wanted to give all my readers a special thanks for all your support and encouragement this far! I couldn't do it without you guys, so thank you SO much :)

Happy Friday friends, and hope you have a good weekend!  






No comments:

Post a Comment