Monday, January 27, 2014

Purple Pumps

Ruche blouse, H&M pants and pumps, Forever 21 bag, Kate Spade watch and bangle, Target earrings

Yup, I have purple pumps on. Who buys purple shoes? Well, apparently, this girl. I saw these pointed toe heels at H&M last year, and I didn't buy them until three visits later. I debated between these ones and the black ones, and usually I would have gone with the more practical choice of black. But clearly, practicality lost this battle. I guess I was on the whole Radiant Orchid trend way before Pantone ;)







The weekend always goes by too fast. This weekend I watched lots of movies and TV and caught up on several things that had been forgotten for too long. It was a couple days full of lots of ideas, creativity, and plans that I can't wait to share with you all! This week is going to be a busy one, but I'm looking forward to it. Well, more like to the end of it, as usual. Is it Friday, yet? 

Happy Monday, friends!
blog sig tiny photo blogsig100_zps744cf278.png

No comments:

Post a Comment