Monday, January 20, 2014

Four Hours

H&M Sweater, Jessica Simpson skinnies, Charlotte Russe leopard flats, Urban Outfitters purse, Ruche fedora

Weekends dedicated to exploring old favorites call for slouchy sweaters, comfy shoes, and a great hat. These leopard flats literally match with everything, and I have to try really hard not to wear them everyday! I feel like so many people are afraid to wear leopard print, but I've come to discover that it's one of my most basic wardrobe essentials. And now, this hat. I can't say enough about it. But it's amazing how easily a hat can take a basic outfit to the next level.





 It is so crazy how quickly this month is going by! But 2014 is off to a good start--the best part being that I found an apartment! I didn't realize how crucial time is until I started spending almost 4 hours every day in the car on my way to and from work. Yes, you read that right--FOUR. The extra time I have now, since my "commute" is only 20 minutes, is so precious. It's that extra hour of sleep, the moments I get to spend with friends, or the hour every night I can put toward turning my dreams into reality that really matters. Who knew I could get so much done in a few short hours! It's important to take advantage of the time we have right now because once a second passes, it's not coming back. So make sure you make some time for yourself and the people and things that are most important to you this year and for years to come!
blog sig tiny photo blogsig100_zps744cf278.png

2 comments:

  1. girrrrrl i feel ya on that four hour commute! but good news! i learned how to take the train and have cut down my commute to 45 minutes since i still have to take the bus after the train. that extra time i get to sleep is EVERYTHING. lol

    also, i'm def. one of those people who are afraid to wear leopard print. hahaah


    --Leeda
    at this volume

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how i loveee sleep!

      haha embrace the leopard! it's neutral and flattering on everyone! :)

      Delete