Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Cotton Candy

Charlotte Russe mint blouse and white blazer, Forever 21 jeans, bow belt and pink knot earrings, pink Old Navy flats, Kate Spade mint purse and gold watch

This week is barely half over, and I've managed to accomplish so much. I'm pretty impressed considering I just graduated on Saturday, and I'm officially on summer vacation for this week. I slept in this morning, (if 8:30am counts as sleeping in) and it actually felt so good after an extremely busy past few weeks. I'm planning my second graduation party of the summer, so comfort is key for all the running of errands and attending of meetings that is involved. Cropped pants, a comfy blouse, and bright flats are my favorite for days jam-packed with spreadsheets and Pinterest. I wore this outfit a few weeks ago when we were in the middle of putting together the carnival themed graduation party. I think I was inspired by the cotton candy we never actually ended up having at the party, or maybe I just wanted to eat cotton candy. I think we both know it was the second option. 






1 comment: