Sunday, January 13, 2013

Weekend Chic


Forever 21 shirt, H&M oxblood skinnies, Payless nude wedges, H&M nude tote, Nordstrom studs

For me, the best weekends consist of breakfast at lunch time, comfortable clothes, and blogging. And this weekend, I was lucky enough to enjoy all three. Colored denim is my favorite way to stay comfortable yet chic at the same time. These oxblood skinny jeans have been a staple in my winter wardrobe this season--not just because I feel so on-trend when I use the term "oxblood"--but whether I pair them with a striped shirt, like today, or a sparkly sweater for a night out, they are always a safe bet when I'm at a loss for what to wear. So now you know my secret--I like to match my on-trend clothing with my on-trend vocabulary. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment