Friday, January 11, 2013

Simple Nothings

~mini notebooks with inspirational quotes on the front cover~

This week was a little hectic with the start of a new quarter, a freezing apartment, and my numerous attempts at getting organized. As crazy as life can get, I really believe in the magic of the small things we sometimes tend to overlook. It's these little things that keep me going and make me smile when there is simply nothing else left to do. Here are my favorites from this week; I hope they brighten up your day the way they did mine.

~a fun coffee mug that makes early mornings slightly more bearable~

 ~my new glasses with a bit more character than usual~


~fresh blueberry donuts from M&M Donuts at 2am~

~a coaster with an motivational reminder on my grandma's coffee table~

No comments:

Post a Comment