Monday, January 7, 2013

Firsts




 
Zara sweater, Windsor scarf, Kohl's jeggings, Target boots, JustFab purse, Michael Kors watch

Firsts of anything are always nerve-wracking. Today was the first day back to school after winter vacation and my first ever outfit of the day post. It was also the first time I wrote the date this year, and as expected, I wrote "2012" and didn't realize that it's 2013 until half way through lecture. 

After three weeks of break, it's almost painful to set an alarm, get out of bed at a decent time, and put on clothes that don't consist of sweat pants and fuzzy socks. I cheated and wore jeggings--the next best thing to sweats--and a cozy sweater. I finished the outfit off with a bright coral purse to hold my laptop and notebooks and to add some color amongst all the neutrals. My chocolate colored boots made for a warm and comfortable walk across campus, and I would be lying if I told you I didn't wear fuzzy socks underneath.  













No comments:

Post a Comment