Monday, December 16, 2013

Rebellious


TJ Maxx shimmery top, Ruche coated black skinnies, Kohl's necklace, Jessica Simpson Booties, Tory Burch clutch

So, I call this my "edgy" look. I know, SO rebellious with a preppy Tory clutch and sparkly top. But it's the leather-look of these coated jeans that is just so out-of-the-box for me. I don't usually wear dresses and skirts, so I wanted to try something new with my pants. And I think they're my favorite purchase this season! The dark color palette is quite different from my usual colorful ensembles, but I actually am liking the charcoal and black for a night out with friends or even a family dinner.

I paired the jeans (which are SO comfy, by the way) with an oversized, yet feminine top and understated accessories. While the snakeskin clutch and silver necklace would otherwise be considered statement pieces, since they're in the same color scheme as the rest of the outfit, I like that they don't overpower the look. 

There's something so refreshing about trying new things, even if it is just new pants!  




No comments:

Post a Comment