Saturday, March 30, 2013

San Diego: Day 2


Angl maxi dress, Love Culture cardigan, Forever 21 earrings, bangles, ring

This dress is not new, but every time I wear it, I dress it up differently, so it feels new each time. This time I opted for a black cardigan with simple jewelry and a fedora. My roommate and friend, Himika also let me borrow her gorgeous purse, which I think completes this outfit perfectly! Thanks, Himika :)

We started our second day in San Diego with a delicious and filling brunch at The Mission. The beautiful presentation and huge portions were perfect to last us--well, most of us--all day. I ate ice cream later, as you can see. Like I said before, when am I not hungry? When we got to the ice cream shop, I realized I had been there several years ago. It was the strangest feeling but brought back many happy memories, and I'm glad we made the spontaneous ice cream run. Sometimes all you need is a little something sweet to trigger long lost memories.  








2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! It's very well put together. Looks like you had fun in San Diego!

    -Zobia
    theeternityjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete